LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17

Friday, December 17, 2010
Describe yourself using ten words that start with the letter P.

These are going to be in no particular order, other than how they pop into my head:
1. plump
2. pleasant
3. proud (mother)
4. penguin-lover
5. people-pleaser
6. parent
7. patient
8. passionate
9. playful
10. pack rat

Sheesh, that was a little harder than I thought it would be. Let's see if I can think of 10 things I'm NOT...

1. pushy
2. phony
3. perfect
4. pregnant
5. pianist
6. pampered
7. peculiar
8. pesty
9. petty
10. pompous

Ok, how 'bout 10 things I wish I were:

1. physically fit
2. powerful
3. pregnant
4. partner
5. published
6. protected
7. performer
8. photogenic
9. PhD
10. penguin

Hmmm....maybe I should try and get some much-needed sleep, cuz based on this drivel, I'm obviously slap-happy right now. Besides the delightful congestion in my chest, which has given me the cough from hell, which has caused me to have such violent coughing fits that I've wet my pants about 3 times a day for the past few weeks (oh, no, I'm NOT kidding!) and given me what I believe is a hernia, I have been up most of the night because I can't breathe, either, now. My nose is alternating between running and being stuffed up. Good times, good times.... It's just after 5 am, and I've given up. There will be no rest for me, at least not if I plan to lie down. As I sit here in bed, I can't decide which is louder - the wheezing coming from my chest, or Buster's snoring. I'm gonna have to go with Buster on this one. Why does this Dorky Dog insist on sleeping (and snoring!) right next to me!? Jeez, no wonder I can't sleep...

4 comments:

jo.irish.rose said...

awwwww, cheech, bless your tired lil heart! wish i could make you a big pot of chicken and dumplings, with a side order of buscuits, a twelve pack of ginger-ale, and lots of soft tissues for your nose! poor lil thing....

you are such a good person, I know God will bless you and your lil family. may you have a wonderful, healing holiday. some time to enjoy yourself, and not just be sick. drink lots of vit c drinks. really good for a boost. take care my lil bloggy bud, and God bless you, have a wonderful holiday!

my word verif: unity love it!

M said...

Oh...that cough! At Thanksgiving I coughed so hard I pulled a muscle in my back. I cannot ride my bike and have walked to work ever since...a new inhaler and codeine cough syrup did the trick on the cough....but I still have a very sore back!

I hope you get rid of the cough pronto!!

Gberger said...

I hope you're feeling better! You did well with that letter P!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Well now you have just p'd all over your blog.
I hope you feel better soon!!!!