LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Bestest Friend just sent me a link to this awesomeness. :)

Happy New Year to all my Bloggy Buddies!!

Oh, and I thought of something else for today's prompt:
Friday, December 31, 2010
Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.

I went to Louisville, Kentucky for the first time, and met Tiffany and Ben for the first (but hopefully NOT the last!) time. All the things I did there (seeing Churchill Downs, the Louisville Slugger museum, etc.) were all things I experienced for the first time in 2010.

There, I feel better now that I have a 'happier' answer. (But, I STILL hate my job!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a blogging dunce. I found you through wonderful, and wonderfully funny Laura of Smiley Girl. I have left you an occasional comment, but I didn't know about the follow button. I think there are more (not so bright)people like me out there, so you can probably easily double or triple whatever the follower button says. Have a Happy New Year and enjoy your babies.