LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Before I run out of time...

I'd better post something for today. Last night was a late night, and today's been a little bit of a busy day. I'll be leaving in about 5 minutes to go to a lovely dinner with various members of both sides of my family. I can't wait to see everyone! I decided to attempt another one of those Stocking Cakes. This one is decorated a little different than the first one I made. Thank goodness I know it's going to taste better than it looks!

I'm going to try and come back later and share a little more from this weekend. I took the babies on a field trip Friday (yeah, I know I didn't even mention it) so I have some pictures from the trip, as well as Stud Muffin's best buddy's performance at Second City yesterday.

9 comments:

M said...

Field trip this week too....one more this week....am I nuts?

Have a good week- the cake looks great!

Katy said...

Aw MAN...you made me go and drool all over my keyboard. Thanks a LOT! ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

The cake looks amazing!!!! I hope you had a fun time with your family.

Gberger said...

YUM! That looks delicious!

Pissedoffteacher said...

diIt is gorgeous.

C said...

awww damn that looks so good!

Clippy Mat said...

Where DO you find the time? That's what I want to know...
Looks marvelous.
;-)

dkuroiwa said...

WOW!! How much do I love that cake!! What a great idea....don't be surprised if you see it "borrowed"...okay? okay! (^_^)

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

The sheer talent...I would love to be able to decorate like that. I think you did an awesome job! YUMMY!