LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Girls

I know it's a pretty crappy picture, but I wanted to show you the cute card that my oldest niece had made for Christmas. My sister had nothing to do with it. The girls took the picture at their dad's house, and then my niece handled getting the cards printed. It turned out pretty cute, don't you think? I know you probably can't see the text, but it says, "Wishing you some holiday CHEER!" Funny, right?
They're both so adorable. I kinda wish they had their big shiny bows in their hair, since they would look more like they were gift wrapped. :)

6 comments:

M said...

Yes, I agree they need the bows to add to the spirit of the season! Great, clever idea...and WoW! a couple of beauties there!
Merry Christmas!! No work!! (No boogers!!)

jlo said...

Super cute idea!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Yes, they are adorable and clever...what a great combo. :)

jo.irish.rose said...

awwww, so sweet of them to do all that. wishing you the best and a wonderful holiday.

Tracey Axnick said...

Adorable girls!

Merry merry Christmas!
(Looks like we're going to get measurable SNOW in the ATL on Christmas... first time since the 1800's!!) Fo shizzle!

Katy said...

What awesome kids!!! And adorable to boot - it must run in the family. :)