LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 14

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
What's the song you can't get out of your head right now?

Pretty much ANY Christmas carol!! I adore SNC's "Hey, Santa!" and "The Christmas Can-Can."

"Baby, It's Cold Outside" is one of my all-time favorites, no matter who sings it! I'm a little partial to the Dean Martin version, though. (Ay, we dagos gotta stick togedda, ya know!?)


I shared SNC's version of this the other day. Like I said, it was always one of our favorites.

Ok, I'm going to stop right there, cuz I'm really tempted to link to every single Christmas song out there!!

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love Baby it's cold outside too....someone told me recently that is was more of a 'date rape' song. And then I listened to the words more closely; they were right. :)
(but I still likey!)