LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20

Monday, December 20, 2010
If you had been born the opposite sex, what do you think would be different about your life right now?

Wow, what a prompt! I think it's possible that many things would be different. I think I might have followed in my Dad's footsteps career-wise. (That actually sounds pretty good right now.) I'd like to think I'd still be married, as I wouldn't have been the kind of crappy ass husband that CSJ was. And, luckily for my dad, I probably would be the one to carry on the family name. (Right now, despite having 13 freakin' kids in his family, NONE of his brothers' sons have children. NONE! My brother is the last hope of carrying on the name, but it's looking less and less likely as time goes on...)

Hmmm...it's still very early. I may just have to think about this some more, and come back later to add to/edit this answer.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think your answers were great!

Jason, as himself said...

You forgot to mention how you'd have a really good toy. :)

ChiTown Girl said...

Jason, you dirty birdy!!! Somehow, I think I have a better appreciation of that toy as a woman!! ;-) Then again, you boys REALLY like your toys....