LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Me and my BIG mouth!

I should have known that this post was going to jinx me! I just walked into the laundry room to make a phone call, and I almost face planted!! There is water everywhere!! DAMN IT!!! Not only did the temperature soar to almost 60 today, it's been pouring for a while now. We had a pretty nice thunderstorm going for a bit, which normally would make me very happy. Actually, it DID make me happy. That is, until I walked into the laundry room, without turning the light on, and started to hydroplane!! Looks like I'll be ringing in the new year by wringing out the old towels. Oh, joy...

5 comments:

jlo said...

Oh no! Good luck!

C said...

awwww wish we could help you clean it up! i hope there is no damage.. poor cheech!

fucking weather. it blows.

Just Plain Tired said...

Now that sucks. But I always thought you walked on water. I guess that whole (almost)face plant bit hurt that. ;)

Here's hoping you have an awesome new year!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh no...that really stinks.
Wish I could help!!!!
xoxoxo

Maria said...

Ugh. It is the ONE thing I hate about being a home owner. When something breaks, I can't just call that hunky dude who looked exactly like Russell Crowe to come be my fix it guy. Now, I have to handle it myself.