Thursday, December 30, 2010
Name five things you never want to put in your mouth.
Wow, it's gonna be hard to keep this G-rated for my girl, Suz. But, I'll try....
1. Cilantro!!! Most disgusting thing to ever come up out of the ground!! YUK!
2. Raisins - they're like little bugs! Gross!! (Now, if you cover them in enough chocolate, I might be able to choke a few down. The bugs, not the raisins! I kid, I kid....)
3. Menudo/Tripe/Chitterlings - whatever you call it, it's still stomach lining and intestines. Yeah....no thanks....
4. Tongue - as in beef tongue, prepared for tacos, etc. Beyond yuk!!! (Scared you there for a second, didn't I, Suz?)
5. Johnny Depp - Gag me!!! He ALWAYS looks like he needs a damn shower. Ewww!!! Well, when he doesn't look like a gay pirate, that is. Nope, even then he looks like he needs to bathe. He's just straight up NASTY!! (Sorry, Suz, I tried!)
Ok, on to today's prompt:Friday, December 31, 2010
Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.
This is really going to take some serious thought. Nothing is coming to mind right now, so I think I just may need to save this as a draft and come back later.
OK, I just had a yummy breakfast (well, lunch actually, but since I had to literally drag my son out of bed, it was breakfast to him!) of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I gotta say, I still haven't thought of much for this prompt.
Sadly, the one thing that keeps popping into my head is that this year I experienced such a loathing toward my job, unlike anything I've ever experienced. The fact that I have to go back there in less than 100 hours is physically making me sick. I already have a knot in my stomach just thinking about it. I have such horrible feelings about my job this year, that I almost never mention it here, because it just stresses me out too much.
I don't really want to give any more thought or energy to my job, and I can't really think of anything else right now that I experienced for the first time this year. If I can think of something else, I'll come back later.