LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

2-for-1 Special

I don't know why the hell this wasn't up yesterday, but the Thursday prompt is finally up. I'm STILL going to do it, cuz that's the kind of standards I have (I don't know what that means, either, just go with it!). I'm nothing if not committed. (Yes, C, I hear you screaming, "You NEED to be committed!" Thanks!)

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Name five things you never want to put in your mouth.

Wow, it's gonna be hard to keep this G-rated for my girl, Suz. But, I'll try....

1. Cilantro!!! Most disgusting thing to ever come up out of the ground!! YUK!

2. Raisins - they're like little bugs! Gross!! (Now, if you cover them in enough chocolate, I might be able to choke a few down. The bugs, not the raisins! I kid, I kid....)

3. Menudo/Tripe/Chitterlings - whatever you call it, it's still stomach lining and intestines. Yeah....no thanks....

4. Tongue - as in beef tongue, prepared for tacos, etc. Beyond yuk!!! (Scared you there for a second, didn't I, Suz?)

5. Johnny Depp - Gag me!!! He ALWAYS looks like he needs a damn shower. Ewww!!! Well, when he doesn't look like a gay pirate, that is. Nope, even then he looks like he needs to bathe. He's just straight up NASTY!! (Sorry, Suz, I tried!)

Ok, on to today's prompt:

Friday, December 31, 2010
Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.

This is really going to take some serious thought. Nothing is coming to mind right now, so I think I just may need to save this as a draft and come back later.

***
OK, I just had a yummy breakfast (well, lunch actually, but since I had to literally drag my son out of bed, it was breakfast to him!) of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I gotta say, I still haven't thought of much for this prompt.

Sadly, the one thing that keeps popping into my head is that this year I experienced such a loathing toward my job, unlike anything I've ever experienced. The fact that I have to go back there in less than 100 hours is physically making me sick. I already have a knot in my stomach just thinking about it. I have such horrible feelings about my job this year, that I almost never mention it here, because it just stresses me out too much.

I don't really want to give any more thought or energy to my job, and I can't really think of anything else right now that I experienced for the first time this year. If I can think of something else, I'll come back later.

3 comments:

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Your list made me laugh!!! I'll be sharing mine today. HH gave me his top five, and they are nasty.

I hear you on the work. :(

Busy Bee Suz said...

Well, I volunteer to be the one to give Johnny Depp a shower. I know, someone has to do it, might as well be me. And while I am at it, I will cut his damn hair too. (see I cussed for you)
I still love cilintro. Seriously, I have it growing by the pool...I am going to cut some now and rub it all over my mouse for you.
Ok, that just got dirty.
Now I need to soap my mouth...or my mouse. Not sure which.


Happy new year!!!!

Anonymous said...

REading your list of things not to put in your mouth:
numbers 1 and 2 make me know you are not from California. We live on those products out here. 8-) Oh, and Johnny Depp keeps the economy in Cali going, so we like him too, but not in our mouth!