LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Start my new year off right...

...by stroking my ego.

I may have whined once or twice in the past about my followers. Well, only when they disappear, that is. It seems someone's New Year's resolution this year was to stop following me and my nonsense. Poop. I know it's so ridiculous to even admit, but it kinda hurts my feelings.

So, that's where you come in, Bloggy Buddies. I'll I'm asking you to do is click one little ol' button - Follow. I check my stats pretty frequently, so I know there are LOTS of you out there reading. Lots! Why not just hit 'follow' and make my day? It would do wonders for my low self-esteem. Yeah, I know I'm pathetic. Maybe it's just the post-holiday crash, but I'm feeling a little blue today. I could use a little boost. So, if you wouldn't mind.....

And, hey, if you REALLY want to make my day, leave me a comment! I love hearing what you guys have to say, especially when you make me laugh (or in Suz's case, make me have to change my underpants!!)

Just so I don't end on such a whiny note, let me tell you something that made me very happy today. When I opened my blog page, I saw on my ticker that spring break is exactly 3 months from today! Woo hoo! Now go click on 'follow!!'

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm following you through Twitter. I'm not a blogger kind of gal. To be quite honest, blogger makes me crazy. I always have to enter some crazy verification to get my comments to post. Therefore, I often don't post a comment.

Kathy G said...

Sorry, I don't Follow, but I like it when you show up in my Google Reader!

jo.irish.rose said...

poor lil blue cheech, i loooove the color blue....i follow you, or thot i did, but i will click you just in case....k? love your blog n you too, bless your lil counting days....only like 4,035 more!!! lol

jlo said...

I love you!

Busy Bee Suz said...

three months till spring break? Wowza..would you believe it feels like SPING here today? Almost had the a/c today...but then I kicked the coach in his shin to stop him.
Yeah, he'll get over it.

I really don't worry about followers, and I did lose a few last week. I go by comments. I ignore the stalkers, can't be bothered with peeps who don't like to chat with me. :)
xoxoxox

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, and still, the word verification thing is killing me.
PLEASE for all that is holy, ditch this for 2011.

Susan said...

Seriously?? I wasn't already a follower? Seriously??? I am now. Happy fucking new year.

Gberger said...

I'm already a follower, but here's a comment for you: Happy New Year to you and Stud! God bless you! Hugs from here.

ChiTown Girl said...

djzody - I didn't even know you COULD follow me through Twitter, cuz I don't Tweet. Twit? Twitter? Whatever, I don't do it. The verification problem should be gone now.

Kathy G - I like that YOU like when I show up in your reader. :)

JoJo - Thank you!!

jlo - I love you, too, Sister Girl!!!

Suz - I guess I'm not as sure of myself as you are. I'm also not as funny as you are, so that explains some of it. ;-) And, I took away the word verification just for you! You're welcome. I'm warning you right now, though, that I will be forwarding all spam comments straight to your inbox!!

Susan - Thank you very fuckin' much. Happy fuckin' New Year to you, too!!

Karen - Thank you, and the same to you and your boys. I mean MEN! :)

Pissedoffteacher said...

I've been following you for a long time!!!!! Happy new year!

Katy said...

I read my bloggy buddies off the side bar in my own blog rather than on google reader but JUST for you I will follow you. ;)

Happy New Year!!!

Sandra said...

OMG, I clicked on "follow" thinking, "Pffft, I'll show her, I've been following for months!" but NO! I wasn't following. How was I not following? I adore you and I'm pretty sure I had followed! See, I'm still convinced I had clicked follow once before, but I think Blogger plays these games with our minds!
Anyway, you are amazing, and good for you for knowing how to check your stats! I wouldn't know the first thing about that. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pictures through Blogger. Sometimes it takes forever! See, Blogger plays with our minds!

Jim said...

Hi ChiTown Girl! I'm new to you and I FOLLOW because I think I'll like it and being a fellow (ex)teacher, I may relate . So thanks for your comment on my blog. Happy New Year.
Jim

Marinka said...

Three months until spring break seems like a crazy long time! But I'm sure the months will fly by!

Just Plain Tired said...

I honestly thought I Was following you before. My bad. I am now though.

M said...

I had to cut out everyone I follow after the incident...it sucks to know that you're watched on the internet.

I had a great first day back at work...can't tell you why though...someone might read it and take me wrong!
Happy New Year!