LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Argh!!!

My internet has been wonky for a little over a week now. I've had to reset my modem and router at least twice a day. Last night, it completely went to shit. I reset it about 6 times before I finally called Comcast. I was on the phone with a technician for about an hour. The service came in and out a few times, but wasn't fixed. We made an appointment for a service call for Sunday. I had to reset it 3 or 4 more times last night. This morning, same thing. I was literally in the middle of my third reset, and my phone rang. It was an automated message from Comcast. "Our technicians recently fixed a problem in your area. Service has been restored. If you have an appointment, it has been canceled. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please press 1..." So, of course, I pounded the 1 button. Long story already too long, technicians are due here today between 10-1. Super. It would be even better if I didn't have a list as long as my arm of errands I wanted to run this morning. Plus, I have to be downtown at Second City by 2ish to watch one of Stud's besties, who's doing a show (it's a culminating activity for a class he's been taking there) and then I have to get myself all the way to Joliet (my Chicago peeps know how far that is!) before 7 because I'm going to see Lisa Lampinelli with my Bestest Friend. AND, (thanks be to God!) it's snowing!! Which means everyone other than me forgets how to drive!! Ugh!! I suppose I should get the hell off this computer and shower and get dressed before the techs get here.

The actual point of this post was to say that I might not get my 'official' post done today since I'm having internet issues. Actually, in the time it's taken me to type this, my internet has gone out several times, so I don't even know if this will freakin' save to Blogger!!!!! Although, I guess if you're reading it, it must have, right?

2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

SO frustrating!

Clippy Mat said...

I just came back to see the cats! LOL
and now I've nicked it and put it on my facebook.
sorry about the internet.
It's the SNOW! What can I tell ya?
:-)