LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23

Thursday, December 23, 2010
How are you interesting?

What the...?! Who writes these prompts?!

Hmmm....how am I interesting...?

I have a job from hell, that provides LOTS of unbelievable stories, that's for sure! Most people can't believe most of the stories I share, but let me assure you, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!!

I have the most amazing son, who, in between making me want to shank him (thank, Suz!), makes me so proud, I don't have words to describe it.

I like to think I'm kinda funny. At least my family and friends think so. ;-)

I kinda have a lot of 'book smarts.' More than once I've overheard my brother describe me to people as "the smartest person I know." He actually calls me pretty frequently to ask me questions. Usually, this happens when he's at the bar, and is arguing, I mean discussing something, with someone about whatever. Then, he'll say, "I'm calling my sister. She'll know. She's the smartest person I know." This has happened less and less now that he has an iPhone, though, cuz he can instantly look up whatever it is he's discussing. I've been replaced by modern technology. :(

I come from a wild, crazy, funny-as-hell, stereotypical Big Italian Family. That, in and of itself, makes me interesting, right? I've never met anyone who didn't love hanging out with us!

Finally, the thing that makes me MOST interesting is that I blog!! bwah hahahaha!!! I know all my Bloggy Buddies will agree with this one, since it's what makes you all so interesting, too! tee hee hee!

I think I'd like to know what YOU think makes me interesting. What brings you back here day after day? Please share!!

2 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

You are my Italian, middle of the country soul sister. That is why I am back and will keep coming back. I love drooling over your cakes and seeing your son's drawings and hearing your adventures in hell hole and everything else you write. Happy Holidays.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, there is so much....your sense of humor is of course my fave thing....your love for SM...your weird love for cold weather. What they hey?????
Oh, and that sailors mouth of yours seriously needs a bar of soap. :)
Love that your brother says how smart you are, you won't believe this, but no one has ever accused me of being smart. :0
What do you mean You DO BELIEVE THIS.

xoxoxoxo