LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Visual Miscellany, Part 1

I have been collecting these little tidbits for my Bloggy Buddies for weeks. (See how I'm always thinking of you guys!?) I really needed to clear the memory on my camera in preparation for the holidays, so I'm FINALLY sharing! (There are SO many, though, that I’m going to have to share them over a few days, lest I send you into a coma!)

I’ll probably do an entire post just about our field trip, but I wanted to share this photo now. I took it out the window of the bus as we were approaching Navy Pier. Gorgeous, right? (You really need to click on it to enlarge it, so you can see the whole pier.)

001

The field trip was on Dec. 3. That night, we got our first substantial snowfall of the year. As I rolled over in bed the next morning, this was the first thing I saw out my bedroom window.

022023

The backyard. (Yes, that’s the hammock that I still haven’t put away. Shut up!)

024

My front steps.

025

I went downstairs to check on Stud, like I do every morning, and I was a little annoyed to see that the TV had been left on, and that there was a big pile of blankets and things on the floor in front of the TV.

029

(This one was with the flash on)

026

Imagine my surprise when, as I went to turn off the TV, I turned my head and saw this…

028

(again, flash on here) It was my little baby. I still can NOT believe that he fell asleep ON THE FLOOR, watching television. It was a week and a half ago, and I’m still cracking up about it.

027

Last Sunday, at our little family gathering, my niece came straight from a cheerleading competition, so she was in full competition dress.

009

Last night, my nieces came over to hang out with us for the evening. When I went to pick them up, the little one had just come from her own cheerleading competition, and didn’t want to take the time to change, so she came over like this.

024

It’s really a shame that these two don’t like to have their pictures taken, huh?

023026

Ok, I think that’s enough for one post, don’t you? Good thing I’m on vacation, huh, so I can come back and share the rest later. Winking smile

2 comments:

Kate said...

I found you from Almost Famous. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your nieces are adorable!
I really think SM needs some more video games and movies for Christmas. Really, that child is so neglected. :)