LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I give up...

I've checked the NaBloPoMo site at least 12 times today, and there's STILL no prompt up for today. Since it's nearly 7pm, I'm gonna give up and just write some crap on my own. (You're welcome!)

We're having a bit of a heat wave here in ChiTown. It was in the mid-to-high 40s today. Yesterday it was in the high 30s. That means all of the snow we got last week is melting at a pretty steady rate. I'm glad I didn't take the time to shovel my enormous driveway last week, as the snow is nearly all melted now. Tomorrow, it's supposed to be in the 50s. Yuk!! Too warm for me. I'll bet my ass there will be tons of yahoos walking around in shorts tomorrow. I guarantee it!

I'm actually really worried that all that rapidly melting snow is going to cause me to get water in my basement tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see.

Saturday, the temperature is supposed to drop to the 20s, which will mean all that standing water will turn to ice, which should make driving really awesome!! Man, I LOVE CHICAGO!!

Let's see, what else can I bore you with? Well, my car needed a jump today, which is always big fun! "Someone" left the dome light on in the car, and it was dead as a doornail this afternoon when I tried to go to my parents'. (Since there are only two of us in this house, and I KNOW it wasn't me, I'm pretty sure who the "someone" is....just sayin'...) I had to have my daddy come give my car a jump. The real kicker is that I was going to my parents' because my dad called me earlier in the day to ask me to do something for him on the computer. But, he wanted me to come there. In the windup, he had to come here, which is pretty inconvenient for him, don't you think? After we got the car going, we still went there, and ended up staying for dinner (Chinese, yay!).

I'll leave you with one last thought for the night. It's something that will make you go 'ewwww.' I grew up with this guy. We went to grade school, junior high and high school together. I used to hang out at his house, back in the day, with one of my best friends. I think the two of them kinda had a thing for each other, which seems really creepy now. Click over to see why, and then go take a shower.

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ewwwwww.....nasty man.
Must be a band thing, we had one in our county last year that was 'messing' with a 16 year old girl. Consensual, but still ewwww....

I do hope you don't get water in your basement...and please avoid driving on the ice!!!!

C said...

all i can say about that guy is

)(*^%^%^$%&*( which is japanese for "i'm throwing up at the moment".