LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A little teacher stuff...

For the past two years, we've been using this awesome math program called STMath to supplement our regular math program (which I despise, by the way!!). I received an email today from the company that included this video. I thought it showed a great sample of what the program is about, I wanted to share it with you. (If you watch the video, you'll see one of the reasons I was immediately drawn to the program!) Are any of you using this at your school?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

My girls are using JUMP math as a supplement. I like it as an extra b/c this math challenged Mama finds it easy to follow:)

Mark said...

Love this guy! He is so cool. I'll show this to my Partner, Fred. He's a teacher so he has the final(ish) say when it comes to education. However, I really think that this program would help our 11 year old son and one of our twins.
Thanks! m.

La Roo said...

Where was he when I was in school?
I so needed something like this.I sucked at math!
This is such a great thing.

Vodka Mom said...

i adore you.

jlo said...

Looks great...but, come on! You like it because of the penguin! :)