LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Email of the Day

It all began with an iPhone...
March was when my son celebrated his birthday, and I got him an iPhone. He just loved it. Who wouldn't?
image
I celebrated my birthday in July, and my wife made me very happy when she bought me an iPad.
image

My daughter's birthday was in August so I got her an iPod Touch.
image

October came by, so for my wife's birthday I got her an iRon.
image

It was around then that the fight started...
What the wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.
(This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.)
I should be out of the hospital by Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you love teaching 'the babies' as much as I do, I have to be honest, this is one of my favorite songs. I love singing this Hap Palmer song with the 'little babies.' It puts a smile to my face. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dfIpt3k0HQ

C said...

bwahahaha funnt cheech!

jlo said...

Hardy Har Har.
So damn true though.