LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's 7 pm...

...and today's prompt still isn't up, so I'm going to put my jammies on, and settle in for some mindless TV. It was a LONG week, for some reason, and I'm really tired. Plus, I need to be well rested for tomorrow. Why, you ask? Well, it's Mother/Son Weekend!! Woo hoo!!!

The annual Mother/Son Dance at Stud's school is tomorrow. I'm a little excited, in case you couldn't tell. We had such a great time when he was a freshman, and then again when he was a sophomore.

Tomorrow before the dance, we'll be having dinner at a new Italian place in town. I hope it's good. It's really hard for us to go out for Italian, because it's hard to find authentic Italian cooking in a restaurant. It's almost never as good as Mama's!

After the dance, we'll be bowling again, but at a different bowling alley this year. It's actually the one I love in our area (I had many of Stud's birthday parties there when he was little) so I'm really looking forward to it.

I figure we'll be out of the house for a good 8 hours of Mother/Son fun. I can NOT wait!!! You KNOW there'll be pictures, and maybe even video, coming this weekend. AND, as an added bonus, we have a three-day weekend! Woo-to-the-freakin-hoo!!!! Happy Birthday, Dr. King. :)

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Have a wonderful time...and most importantly: Take photos!!!!!

C said...

wow... have a great time cheech, with the stud! how fun that is and i KNOW you'll have a great old time...!