LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey, today didn't suck...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Find a quote that fits your intention for today and tell us both of them.

The object of teaching a child is to enable him to get along without a teacher.
Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915) American author, editor and printer.
I'm pretty sure my 'intention' is clear.
You need to go over to Stephanie's blog, and check out this give-away!! Most of you already know how much I adore my crockpot, so her blog is one that I check daily. Check it out!

Keeping it short and sweet today. The title says it all. :)

4 comments:

M said...

Checked out the give-a-way...and your quote...and I hope your day didn't suck all around...not just your prompt....and that no cars got broken into! That happened in our school parking lot several months ago...and a few years back someone came into classrooms and took teachers' purses...didn't go to my room though because the dog must've scared them away...I am sure he barked visiously as he would protect the classroom when no one was inside. Now that I have no dog I lock my room when we go to assemblies and field trips.

Happy Monday!

Gberger said...

OMGosh, you HAD to link to her, didn't you? Now I'm hooked! I love my slow-cooker, too, but she also has CLEANING tips! Aieee! What a gift - thank you!

C said...

nice and profound quote for a monday night...


you chicagoians...

Busy Bee Suz said...

Love that quote.