LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

I swore I would NEVER do it again...

...and yet, here I am. WATCHING THE DAMN BACHELOR!!

I didn't see even one episode of the last season, which was The Bachelorette with Ally. Not even one. That was mostly because the last Bachelor season, where Ally was one of the girls, was so outrageous and unbelievable, I didn't think I could stomach any more. Then, I saw a few of the previews, and I knew it just wasn't going to be worth watching. I actually tried to watch the premier, and I couldn't even get through the whole episode. Yuk!

Ah, but then, I heard that Brad Womack was back. I was definitely curious. I really liked him the last time he was The Bachelor. As a matter of fact, when the show ended, I found myself completely alone in my defense of him and his choice. I had a LOT of respect for him and his decision to not pick either girl. I admired his honestly, and the fact that he was being true to himself. I appreciated that he didn't mislead anyone by saying, "You're the one I want to spend my life with!" when he really didn't (ahem...Jason, are you listening?!).

So far, the girl that I dislike the most is Michelle. Holy hell, she's CRAZY!!! It's only 40 minutes into tonight's episode, and she's pissed me off about 6 times already. Oh my hell, she's SPYING on Brad and another girl!! WTF?!? What a crazy bitch!

OK, I need to go listen to what's going on, since I've been trying to type and watch up til this point. Anyone else out there caught up in this season?

2 comments:

C said...

i just not have gotten into those kinds of shows... sorry... but please enjoy it!!!

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

My mom and I are huge Bachelor fans!!! I will be watching it on ABC.com tonight. I was so tired last night. HH actually provides very amusing commentary to go along with the show. That makes it even better.