LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's 4 am...

...and I'm just getting to bed. Once again, we had a BLAST!!! And, despite the time, I still look like this:Trust me, I've looked worse! Especially at 4 am! tee hee!

I brought two of the boys home with me, and thankfully, in the time it took me to undress and get into my jammies, take my contacts out, and feed the dog, the noise coming from downstairs has completely stopped. They must have all passed out. Thank God! I'm about to do the same myself. You KNOW I'll be back tomorrow with the scoop. :)

6 comments:

Just Plain Tired said...

You look much better at 4 am than I do. I awoke at a little after 4 am today, unhappily I might add. I'm not smiling like you are. ;)

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

This should be interesting! I can't wait to hear all about it.

dkuroiwa said...

i can't wait to see what happened to keep you out until 4:00!!
and really....you look awesome...better than i did all day!!
sleep late...chill a bit...have a great sunday!!

Lakeland Jo said...

havent seen a full front photo of your face before- you are really pretty

Maria said...

I have to sort of sit back here. As I started reading, I had the idea that you were talking about bringing home men from a bar...and I kept thinking that it was amazing that you actually brought two home with you....

Katie said...

I am fast asleep at 4:00 AM...Did you sleep the rest of the day away? I wouldn't have had a choice...I'm such a wimp :)