LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it Friday yet?!

Good Lord, it's been a LONG week!!! I'm too pooped to even write about it right now. Maybe I'll have the energy to bore you with it tomorrow. Then again, I'm having some my sister and some friends over for a Girls' Night tomorrow, so I can't make any promises. As a matter of fact, I need to go make the buckets of margaritas and get them outside so they'll freeze into a yummy slush for tomorrow night. Before I go, I'd like to ask you to please send some prayers to Tiffany's family. Her brother-in-law passed away last night.

8 comments:

Sarahf said...

Buckets of margaritas? Sounds like quite the party. How sad for Tiffany.

C said...

prayers said for tiff's BIL. bless them all.

have fun with your drinks and friends... hopefully you can chillax...

Just Plain Tired said...

I agree... longest week ever here as well. Bummer on Tiffany's loss.

Jim said...

What's up with no 'snow days' in Chicago?! Poor teachers and students! Have a blast with your sis and friends!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So sorry to hear about Tiff's BIL. Such sad news.
have a nice girls night tonight...but not too much fun cause then you won't miss me being there.

Lakeland Jo said...

prayers as requested and enjoy the margaritas X

Mary A. said...

Prayers said.

I forgot you could just put the margaritas outside. It's been a loooong time since I lived in the midwest.

In college (UW-Madison), we used to put the beer on the porch. It would get all slushy & yummy. Sometimes we'd forget it and it would explode. oooops.

M said...

Oh I love Ladies Night out!! I will have one again this spring when my husband goes out of town for a meeting...sorry to hear about Tiffany's husband...and ditto to TGIF! It's been quite the week...but I cannot write about it here...I will email you :)