LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Do you see that big smile on my face?

It's all thanks to this. Despite the fact that CPS NEVER gets snow days, these are the days I don't mind being at the Hell-Hole, since there are usually only a handful of children in the building. They might all be there tomorrow, but I'll bet most of them won't be there on Wednesday. It's snowing like a mo-fo right now, so I'm curious to see what's on the ground in the morning. I have a feeling that Stud's school is going to dismiss them early tomorrow, since the 'big' storm is supposed to hit tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping they call in the morning before I leave, so I won't have to scramble from work to find him a ride home. Guess I'd better hit the sack, since I'm going to have to leave pretty early tomorrow morning to deal with the idiots who don't know how to drive in the snow. Ugh!!!

4 comments:

C said...

we're sposed to get a foot of snow by wed. it must be the same storm... but i LERVE it and i know you do too! enjoy!

Lakeland Jo said...

I am hoping we don't have any more snow this year- cant abide the stuff

Just Plain Tired said...

I think we're going to miss the "big" amount of snow. We have about 6 inches of new stuff on the ground, with maybe another inch coming today.

Mary A. said...

This? Is why I don't miss living in Chicagoland. I'll never forget the Blizzard of '79 -- we had so many snow days that they cancelled Spring Break. Sucked!

They are even forecasting snow here in Corpus Christi, TX. I'll believe it when I see it, but they are sure talking about it a lot.