LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's something you do really well that other people are amazed by?

I spend my days with 30 5&6 year-olds, who belong to OTHER PEOPLE, and I don't kill them or myself. As a matter of fact, I like to think I'm shaping their future, and the future of our world. Then again, I can be pretty full of myself like that.

My second choice would be cooking/baking. I'm having some girls from school over for dinner tomorrow, and they've all put in their requests for what they want me to make. I can't guarantee I'll make them all, but I AM going to fulfill the request of my pregnant girlfriend, because the BABY needs veggie chili!

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Mmmmmmm veggie chili!
I KNOW that you are shaping these kids for the future....you are probably the ONLY one doing something positive for them on most days.
xoxoxo

M said...

I could add a lot more to what I haven't done after spending the day with 30 kids...but I can't post it because a few parents read what I write and take it literally!!!

Mary A. said...

God Bless you for teaching the littles. I have a 9 year old, a 5 year old and a 3 year old. If I had to be a SAHM - or a teacher -- I would be insane. Insaner, I guess I should say.

Insaner isn't proper grammar is it?