LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's late, and I'm tired...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What do you prefer listening to, music with lyrics or music without?

Generally, with lyrics. However, I do enjoy listening to classical music (that would be my inner band geek talking), as well as the occasional "elevator music."

That's all there is tonight, folks. I had a VERY long day (having to do with Stud and some medical issues) so I'm gonna hit the sack. Maybe I'll feel like sharing tomorrow. Nighty night.

4 comments:

C said...

whatever is goin on i hope you n stud are both well. i will pray for you two...

huggies...

Red Stethoscope said...

Hey lady! I just saw your comment on my blog. So, I found your blog from a comment on someone else's blog, but now I can't remember whose it was! Ack! I think you were the commenter before me and had said something funny or witty and so I clicked on your profile and wha la! Your stories were entertaining and I kept on reading :)

So sorry I kept you up late with reading on my blog too, but glad you were interested! I have done the same thing many times...reading and reading and reading...then, it's HOURS later. Oops!

Hope you got some rest last night!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ohhhh.....I hope all is well now.
xoxoxoxo

Gberger said...

I hope Stud is okay!