LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012
How do you play as an adult?

Puh-leeze! This is a family blog!!! I'm not touching this one with a ten-foot pole!

S0, instead, I'll share some family "stuff" from this weekend.

When I get the disc of professional photos from the photographer, I will absolutely share those. In the meantime, here is what I was able to capture the moment my mother-in-law walked in to the party.
The surprise party for my MIL was on Saturday. Then on Sunday, my niece graduated. Again, I'll share better pictures when I get them. In the meantime, here's the ONLY photo captured on my camera.

4 comments:

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

LOL..Come on, don't you play tennis, beach volleyball, WAKA (kickball) anything???

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Sonya Ann said...

Awesome pictures and thank you for sharing them!

Mark said...

Okay, so not the best photos. But still, I can see the happiness there!
m.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh..how fun. I can feel the excitement in them too.
Could you have fit in a bat mitzvah, a wedding and a baby shower in that weekend too? I think YES!