LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

Monday, May 14, 2012
What is the worst game to get stuck playing?

Oh, this one is actually easy - Monopoly! I HATE that game!!! And, naturally, Stud and his father love it. So, guess who has to give in when they feel like playing it. Ah....the sacrifices of a wife and mother....

I don't particularly care for Trivial Pursuit, either, since I never know ANY answers! I suck! CSJ, however, knows EVERYTHING. I don't think I've ever known him to get a question wrong in that dumb game. Actually, when we were dating, we used to have a lot of game nights with our friends (mine and his), and they ALL refused to play Trivial Pursuit because he was too good at it. I've always said he was the most brilliant man I've ever met. (Of course, that in no way means he always makes good choices, but that's a post for another day...) He was nice enough to share with me that he had the same problem with his & HWW's friends. He's nothing if not consistent ;-) Although, I have a feeling her friends would have found Candy Land a bit of a challenge. Ok, ok, I know, that's bitchy. True, but bitchy.

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Or chutes and ladders.
LOL.
Ummmm I kept thinking about Mark's (guest) post on Monopoly while reading this. Remember that? A HOOT!
I can't play Jenga with Jeff. He tries to plan everyones moves for them. Very annoying. It is banned from our house.
xo