LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I guess I called that one...

After signing off last night, I managed to stay awake and watch "What Would You Do?" which we watch every Friday, right after Shark Tank. I was mostly waiting for my boys to come home (I had left them at the in-laws to have dinner. I was just too wiped out, so I went home.) and I was watching from my bed (sadly, my FAVORITE place to watch TV). Well, I don't remember anything after John Quinones signed off. I woke up briefly when CSJ got up for work (4:15ish) and went to the bathroom, but then fell right back asleep. I only woke up again because I had to pee something fierce (sorry, TMI, I know) and it was 8:30! I almost hit that 12 hour mark I predicted, huh?

Well, my body obviously needed it. Truthfully, I think if I let myself lie down right now, I just may doze off again. My head feels like it's stuffed with cotton, my throat feels like I swallowed glass, and it's gray and rainy outside. PERFECT sleeping weather. I have my bedroom window cracked a bit to let in the cool breeze, and the pitter-patter of the rain against my window is like a favorite lullaby. And I'm about to give into its powers of persuasion....

5 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

Sleep it off (sounds like something I say to a boozer, ha!)
And get better soon.
Tomorrow is your day to be spoiled. In my case, it is the busiest day of the year for our restaurant, next to Father's Day so I will be working hard and handing out roses to the mom's. We bought 300 at Sam's Club to hand out.

Pearl said...

Sleep is one of my favorite things, esp. in a cool room with the sound of the rain in the background...

Pearl

Maria said...

To sleep, perchance to dream...

Busy Bee Suz said...

Me: Happy you are getting your rest!!!
You need it.
I love watching TV in our bedroom....and also I like watching it in our reformed playroom. (less distractions for me, like laundry/dishes)
I hope you are well rested for Mother's day. You deserve all the bells and whistles!
xoxo

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

I may have missed this, but how are you feeling? Are you still in a lot of pain?