LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012

Once again, NO PROMPT has been posted yet for today. Ugh! Why do I keep subjecting myself to this challenge, when it just aggravates me so much?

Let's see, what I can I write about instead?

Well, it was in the 40s this morning. As I type this, my weather widget says 49. Hmmm... a 50 degree temperature change in a matter of days. Yup, that's Chicago! And THAT'S my final NaBloPoMo post! (well, at least for May. You all KNOW I'm gonna get sucked into doing this again at some point.)

4 comments:

Gberger said...

I truly think you would love Seattle's weather...but it might not get cold enough for you. It's certainly COOL enough! ;)

M said...

Glad you were happy with your weather today...I was exstatic! It was 85 on my way home...on the bike...and I loved it!

Mike said...

I grew to hate prompts. Too much pressure for something that's not all that important.

Busy Bee Suz said...

YOU are a sucker. There. I said it.