LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

OH MY HELL!!!!

It happened!!! Look over there on the right. Scroll down a little....

a little more...

yep, where it says "Followers"....

THERE! Do you see it?!

I HIT 100 FOLLOWERS!!

WOO-to-the-freakin'-HOO!!!!

I know your amazed at the restraint I'm showing in my celebrating, right?

And, the best part is that Follower #100 is Mel, who is the sister of Funny. I think they're both a laugh riot. I've been reading Funny for a while, but only just discovered Mel's blog a couple of days ago. I love her already. You should check them both out, especially if you need a smile.

Mel, I feel like I should do something special for you. I'll get back to you about this. :)

(And, yes, I do realize that it's very childish of me to make such a big deal about this, but I can't help it, it makes me happy! So there!)

11 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

Mel and I are so similar, it's scary.
Congrats on 100 followers ! I almost had a heart attack when I got to 100. I still remember when I had 12!
You are awesome!

Melanie said...

Hey! I'm honored to have brought you over the celebratory ledge! I promise I won't let you down! You owe me nothing; your thanks and appreciation are enough. For now.

M said...

Conrats on 100! nI was at 50+ when I had to shut down...now I am lucky to get a few hits a day... bummer.

BUT! You have to check this out....go to her blog and watch the first clip...there's a penguin surprise!

http://dana-thedailydose.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

I don't think it's childish at all! I think it's terrific. And you're so lucky to still have the Google Follow box. I mourned the loss of mine when GFC took it away from us lowly Wordpress bloggers. You go girl! Here's to the next 100!

joe said...

.. although I'm not surprised. You're so damn nice to be around.

Mrs. G said...

I was almost positive that this was going to be a weather related post due to the hot weather we're having in Chicago today! :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are such a nut. And because this made you so giddy...I'm going to unfollow you now and take you down a notch.
Ok, that sounded like work for me...never mind.
xoxo :)

Mary A. said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE for you!!!!!!!!!

HWHL said...

Make that 101 - hooray! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh so worht celebrating! Congrats:)

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

It is worth celebrating....congratulations! :)