LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Video Dump

Here are the videos I mentioned yesterday. I'll warn you now, they are probably boring as hell to anyone who isn't in the family. Well, they're probably boring to them, too. I didn't want to take a million pictures, so I just took a few videos that scanned the room, so you could see the decorations, and the set-up. Here's your chance to just click "close" and not waste the next 15 minutes of your life.

Hmmm...still here? Ok, don't say I didn't warn you!

My sister made these really cute "film strips" with a bunch of photos of my niece's last 18 years. I know I zoomed past them kind of quickly, sorry.




This was the table, all set and decorated. My sister's friend made the fresh flower centerpiece in teapots. Too cute, right? There were also loads of pink balloons hanging, which you can see in one of the pictures from yesterday, I think.

A little peek at the sweets. My brother's girlfriend brought a chocolate fountain (the bitch!) and about a thousand things to dip in it. We were STILL yelling at her yesterday for all the crap she brought, that we all shoved in our big pie holes all day. She brought marshmallows, pretzels, potato chips (our favorite!), Nutter Butters, angel food cake, bananas, strawberries, rice crispy treats, did I miss anything? Probably. Well, you can see for yourself what she set up. On top of all that, we had lots of cupcakes, cookies and brownies. Ugh, my stomach is hurting all over again just thinking about it!

Now a little peek at the food. We made chicken salad and egg salad sandwiches in croissants, mini roast beef, ham and turkey sandwiches on rolls, pasta salad, meatballs, buffalo chicken dip, and tomato bread. I think that was everything. Oh, wait, we also had a mini salad bar set up.

We HAD to get this video. We happened to look up and see my daddy dancing with his grandbaby. He's just too damn cute!!!


How cute is my daddy?! (And, isn't it hilarious how my mom just ignores him?) I love that I have so much video of him dancing. He loves to dance, and it shows. My favorite parts of our wedding video are of him dancing. We were actually in the middle of videotaping us cutting the cake when I saw him dancing on the dance floor, and I made the videographer stop taping us and turn the camera around to get my daddy. I know I've posted video here before of him dancing with my mom. I have him on video dancing at almost every family party. I'm glad that one day Stud will be able to show the video to his kids, so they know how awesome their great-grandpa was.

Wow, if you're still here, I owe you a cookie. It's in the mail!!

2 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

I watched all of the videos. I am starving now! The food looked amazing and your daddy is precious dancing with his granddaughter!
I am cracking up at the accents, guess Chicagoans speak differently than Missourians. Are those even words I just used???

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'll have two cookies. thanks!
Loved seeing your dad having fun. *Sigh* My dad danced at my wedding! It is one of my best memories of him. Of course, he was pretty drunk too. :)
Have I said it before?? I LOve your family. And in that stalkerish/scary kind of way.
Watch out!
xoxo