LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 30, 2012

Ok, today's prompt is really stupid, so I'm skipping it.

Instead, I'm sharing a really cute video I just watched over at Tiffany's place. It was put together by the teachers at her former school. It's really cute. And, you don't even have to be a teacher to appreciate it!


I'll also share with you a little reminder of how crazy the weather is here in Chicago. Two days ago I was bitching about having to turn the damn air conditioning on, and today, I'm sitting here in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, cuz I'm freezing! Granted, I have every door and window open, and the ceiling fans on, but that's exactly the way I like it!! I'd rather sit in a cold room, in a sweatshirt, than in a miserably hot room, naked (cuz that's the ONLY way to sit in a hot room!)

6 comments:

Mary A. said...

I am with YOU. I love being in a cold room -- our house (in SOUTH TEXAS) is always as cold as a meat locker. Winter or Summer, it doesn't matter. It's just too hot outside.

Maria said...

It's the same here on the prairie. All of a sudden freezing cold. I went out to check my garden this morning and it was like...WHOA.

Sonya Ann said...

I'm freezing too! We need to write a complaint letter to mother nature.

Jill said...

Cute video! I agree I much rather be cold than hot :-)Which is why I am sitting in my air conditioned house with a blanket wrapped around me! LOL
Have a great day!

Jill

Jim said...

I heard about the weather you are having! We are really cold here! The temps are around 9 to 10 degrees C.

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is really cute!
Enjoy the cold/fresh air!