LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Ok, enough of the snarky, now for the sweet stuff...

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh


God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb


A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
~Irish Proverb


Happy Mother's Day to all my Bloggy Buddy Moms! May you have a day filled with pampering and endless LOVE!

2 comments:

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Too funny! My sister-in-law is a stay at home mom, and she wanted a day "off" by herself for Mother's Day.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Can I say that number 3 was my Fave? I can say that can't I ???