LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday, May 18, 2012

Ok, here's the dumb prompt from yesterday. It was FINALLY there this morning.

Thursday, May 17, 2012
Who did it with the candlestick in the conservatory?

Believe it or not, Clue was one of the games I actually LOVED as a kid. Stud also like it a lot, so we got to play quite frequently when he was a kid. You know what, I just may drag it out this weekend. As far as the answer to the prompt, it was actually Col. Mustard in the Library with the Pistol. DUH!

Friday, May 18, 2012
With charades, do you prefer to act or guess?

Well, I prefer not to play this game, but if I have to pick, I'd say guess. I would much rather play Pictionary. Same concept, yet MUCH more fun!

We're supposed to have a lovely weekend here in Chitown. This week has been great already. They're predicting 88 and sunny tomorrow. Well, ok, you know I'm not lovin' the 88 part, but still. We're having a big surprise party for my mother-in-law tomorrow, so I'm glad the weather is going to be nice. There are folks coming from far and wide. I know her gut reaction is going to be to want to throttle us, but I'm hoping that passes quickly and that she enjoys herself. We have some of her "work friends" coming, which is great. She's been retired for 16 years now, so I think she'll be happy to see them. Our personal gift to her was to hire a professional photographer for the occasion. Naturally, I'll be sharing photos when I get them.

Yikes, I just realized the time. Someone's going to be late for work! Have a happy Friday!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I am with you! No charades for me:) Enjoy the fabulous weather. I'm hoping to get to the beach.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Charades always make me feel dumb. Ok, dumber.
I hope the surprise party goes well....crossing fingers for good weather and a surprised MIL!

M said...

I prefer to play charades if I have a drink...have a great weekend!