LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

I almost forgot...

I can't believe I forgot to mention this little tidbit yesterday! As we were coming down the stairs from gym, I heard someone call my name in the hall. That's when I turned around to see Neil. I ran to him, overcome with excitement, and gave him a big bear hug in the middle of the hall. But, I could only talk for a second, because I had to get the babies to the room, and get rest time started. Keep in mind that Neil and his girlfriend are very young, in their 20's still, I would imagine. I am FAR from being in my twenties. As we were walking into the classroom, one of my little darlings says, "Was that your mom and dad?" I would have kissed her if I wasn't laughing so hard!! Biologically, I probably could have given birth to the both of them! God, I love my babies!!!

No comments: