LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm so glad that's over...

It's been a hell of a week. Not much to say today, other than it was a nice, short day. I was able to leave when the babies went to lunch. Unfortunately, I had to leave school, race home to get something my son forgot for school, race back to his school, then head over to the school where the training was going on. I was only 30 minutes late, despite leaving school 30 minutes earlier than I was supposed to. The training was just as boring as I thought it would be. On the upside, we finished early, so I didn't have to be there until 2:45. We were finished before 2:00, so I decided, since I was so far north already, that I would visit one of my friend's. She's the principal at a school near Humbolt Park (which I know means nothing to those of you who don't live in Chicago) I figured I was already pretty far north, so why not? I have to attend a "Reading First Academy" all of next week, and it's going to be held at her school, so I killed two birds with one stone. I got to visit my friend, and see where the school is, so I can find it next week.

Since I spent almost no time with the babies, I have no stories today. I also didn't see the Big Cheese, since he wasn't at school today, so I have nothing to gripe about! Have a great weekend!

Quote time:

It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry. ---Albert Einstein

No comments: