LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Impromptu Concert

I've been meaning to share this for a couple weeks now, but we all know my brain is slowly turning to a pile of mush. I had intended to do a post about Stud Muffin, and the rest of the drama club, and their spring play, A Few Good Men. I'm really not up to a lengthy post about it right now (since it's freakin' 70 outside, and I'm REALLY cranky!) but let me just say, the show was DA BOMB DIGGETTY!! I'm SO incredibly proud of those boys, it's riDONKulous!

I will share this little clip, though, that I was able to capture in the green room during intermission. I wish I had captured the entire 15 minute intermission, because it pretty much was all like this, but by the time I was able to get my camera, it was just about time to start the second act.

Look out, SNC! ;-)

3 comments:

C said...

wow, awesome! what talented boys they are!

c

ps

summer vacation is nearly upon us! hang in there.

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is amazing!!! Those guys are so talented...you are right to be proud!!!

Gberger said...

WHAT a riot! I love it! How wonderful, to see young men enjoying singing and drama and sharing their talents! Can I get a "YAHOO!" for today's great kids!