LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

I just cracked myself up! (updated)

So, naturally, after school I headed straight over to Walmart to buy some yarn. I was so excited to make the baby hats, I couldn't help myself!!! Like I predicted, it took my an hour to make this.

SO cute, right? I can't believe it actually looks like a hat!!! Now, for the kicker...
-
-
-
-
-
-
hang in there.....
-
-
-
-
LOOK AT HOW SMALL THIS IS!!!!!

I was just about to pull it all apart, but then it occurred to me that it just might be the right size for a preemie. Anyone out there have any thoughts? I'm starting to think I should just make a whole bunch of them, pink and blue, and donate them to the hospital for all those sweet little preemies. They need to stay warm, don't they?
***UPDATE***
I decided to go ahead and finish off the brim of this baby girl's hat. It has a cute little lacy edge to it.



But, good Lord, it's tiny!!

4 comments:

miss r said...

CUUUUUTE.

Katy said...

OMG that is so freaking cute!!!! Love love love it!

C said...

that is so cute! it would be awesome to donate those to a NICU for sick babies... yes they do need them! and that one may even be too big for some!

great work cheech... you lil crocheter, you!

look atchew go, girl!

hugs

c

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

ADORABLE!!!

In KY we have organizations that knit baby hats like that to give out to newborns in the hospital. (Not that you need another thing to do!)

I love the scarfs you have created!!!