LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

I think this kid is part Chia Pet...

This was his big, bald, beautiful head on the morning of the St. Baldrick's event. It actually looks longer than it was because he has such thick, dark hair. There was no hair sticking up, it was just like a 5 o'clock shadow.

Here's his head two weeks later. This is actually longer than the length his father gets his hair cut. How freakin' cute is my baby?!I had to take a bunch of silly pictures before I could get the cute one above. He's such a goof!
He was trying to look intimidating here. Yeah, not so much....

Oops, his Italian is showing....
This was his Godfather impersonation.
On a totally unrelated topic, I searched the internet early this morning for a recipe that resembled the Easter bread my grandma used to make us. This was the closest I found. Not nearly as pretty as what my grandma made. Actually, I don't have a clue what it's going to taste like. I skipped an entire line in the recipe and totally screwed up at one point, so I don't know how that's going to affect the taste/texture of the bread. (I was supposed to let it rise for 30 minutes, then brush it with egg white and sprinkle it with sugar, then bake it. Well, I did the egg white and sugar BEFORE I let it rise! CRAP!) It smells good, so maybe it'll taste good, too.

6 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

He is adorable, and the bread looks yummy. I'm off bread until next Wed so that stuff is really getting to me.

Happy Easter.

Busy Bee Suz said...

SM is the cutest goof ever.
I cracked up about your recipe blunder. I do hope the bread tastes good...maybe that one line was not important?? :)
Happy Easter.

Tracey Axnick said...

Your son is so handsome... and OMG I wish my hair would grow that FAST and THICK! Color me jealous!

Hope you guys have a great Easter!

Laura said...

Is that challah bread? I tried to make it a few times and it always comes out like a heavy dense brick. boo hoo for me.

C said...

he is still cute without hair... and yes he does look italian! i envy your huge family, cheech, it sounds so loving and close knit.

and the bread looks abso-lute-lee yummy! i want me some..

c

my word ver. is "mumbide"

as in, me mumbide the new sheets!

lmao bwahahahaha

Gberger said...

Both your son and your bread are GORGEOUS! I can't believe how fast his hair has grown back!
Have you been watching the SB's totals? They are doing a fantastic job, and it's because of people like your Stud! Thank you & him, again!