LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's official...

...I'm obsessed! This is what I've been doing since the last post:
I wish this picture wasn't so blurry, so you could see how pretty and lacey this scarf is. I'm SO pissed at myself now for making the last scarf twice as long as it was supposed to be, cuz now I ran out of yarn in the middle of this one. Since this is really still a practice piece, I went so far as to use the left over pieces I had cut for fringe for the other scarf, and tied them together to go a little further with this one. But, now I'm completely out. Ugh!! I wish our Walmart was still open 24 hours, cuz I'd be there right now instead of typing this.

Well, you'll know where I'll be first thing in the morning. Oops, it's actually about 1:45 AM, so I should say where I'll be in a few hours. Yeah, I'm a loser....

3 comments:

C said...

our wally world is open all night, wanna drive down to omaha? lmao..

cheech, it looks great! the first one below, with the fringe... its never too early to start christmas gifts, girl! i am already making shit for the upcoming holidays.

my aunt taught me how to knit and crochet when i was little but i never learned to read a pattern. i couldnt if my life depended on it. i crochet but i cant remember how to knit, really...

c

Me said...

Jeeesch! I stopped reading blogs for a few days and look what you whip out! Wow! Yay!!!! Is the lacy looking one really knit??? (as in not crochet?)

Keep it up sista!

jlo said...

Gorgeous!! Good for you!