LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/15/11

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Describe a favorite place. Focus on how that place affects your sense of taste, touch, sight, sound, or smell.

OK, I thought I could do this now, but I'm so freakin' tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I just got home from a hair appt., (which most of you know means a LATE night for me) after a really long day. I'll try and give you an answer tomorrow. I just couldn't bear to miss posting something, and blow NaBloPoMo for a second month in a row!! I don't like screwing up, you know.

Happy Birthday to my Bestest Friend, and my favorite uncle today!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

So I take it that the hair salon is not your "favorite place"?
m.

Bestest Friend said...

Just noticed the birthday greeting....thank you!

P.S. My word verification is "fratho"...I think you and I would be very good frathoes!! =)