LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Reason #647 why I love my brother

He is insisting on coming with me this morning to my stress test. He even switched his visitation day with his Baby Mama so he could come, despite my very loud protests. I would so much rather have him spending the day with my gorgeous little niece than sitting in a waiting room, by himself, being bored. But, there was no talking him out of it. CSJ had to go out of town for work, and I drove Stud, Brian and another friend downtown this morning so they could attend an open house for Columbia. I was fully prepared to go by myself, but me brother wouldn't let me.

He can be a persistent little pain in the ass. But, I guess that's why I heart him.

3 comments:

Jim said...

The stress test can be stressful! I have had a few. But you know what? I looked around the room and saw that I was surrounded by caring professionals who knew what they are doing.
Hope things went well for you.
Jim

Gberger said...

How did it go? I assume from the fact that you wrote about it, you are fine. Sending HUGS and high fives that it's over!

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

It is cool to see Stud exploring school choices. He is so talented, I know the sky is the limit for him.