LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Smiley Sunday

Monkey's First Thanksgiving!

How cute is she?!

Monkey giving Stud a little tickle under his chin.
The oldest and the youngest of my nieces.
Monkey and her handsome daddy.
It's really too bad her mother insists on dressing her like a boy! When my sister showed a picture of Monkey from Thanksgiving to her friend, the friend said, "Oh, my NEPHEW has that same outfit." WTF?!? For over 4 months now, her mother has been dressing her like a boy, and it drives us nuts!

Monkey and Grandpa
Monkey and Grandma
Monkey and Auntie
I swear I wasn't drunk here!
We tried to get a family picture, but it didn't go so well. I have two really crappy ones, and I wasn't even going to post them, but they kinda make me laugh, so I figured, what the hell! My niece should have a few on her camera, so when she sends them to me, I'll see if they're better. If they are, I'll post them later.

Stud's making a silly face here, I'm letting all 15 of my chins show, and Monkey started to cry.
Take 2 was just as bad. Monkey was screaming at this point, so my dad's looking at her instead of the camera, and my mom was saying something, probably "wait, don't take it yet!" Poor Brian was trying to take the pictures, with everyone's camera, of course. Like I said, looking at these makes me laugh because it takes me right back to that absurd moment!My sister brought this silly headband with her because she thought we might be able to get a cute picture of Monkey so my brother could make his Christmas cards. Too bad she had a (boys!!!) Thanksgiving outfit on, huh?

Like I said last night, I got to spend most of the day with my baby yesterday. Once again, she was dressed completely in BOY'S clothes. Literally. The jeans she was wearing were the EXACT jeans I saw the day before at Target, that had a tag that said "boys." I'm sure the striped shirt with the big frog on the front was also a boys shirt. The ONLY thing that saved her was that her mother FINALLY put a headband on her. How freakin' adorable is this baby?!

(some of these were taken with my iPod, which is why they're such poor quality. Sorry. However, her cuteness still comes shining through, don't you think? tee hee)



Ok, that's all you get today. I wouldn't want you to get spoiled or anything. I've got 3 minutes before I have to take the chocolate pound cake out of the oven that I'm making to bring to my girlfriend's in a while. Today is her baby's baptism. I'm just going to have to suffer through another day snuggled up to a cute baby. Ahhh....someone's gotta do it....

4 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

sheis gorgeous. Enjoy her!

Anonymous said...

Adorable ...babies always bring new enjoyment into families...so nice and precious...

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh..she sprouted a flower from her head!!!! :)
Adorable...and did I tell you lately how creepy, I mean awesome it is that all of you look alike; awesome!!!

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

I love the big hair bows!!!