LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This technically counts as a post, right?

Oh happy day!! This was in Monday's Sun Times. I read it last night right before going to bed. It was the perfect way to end my day! :) Hell, it just may make today start off on a high note!

***Um...holy crap!!! I had this scheduled to post at 6am! I don't know what happened! It's 8:30 PM, and this is the first time I've been on the computer today. I bet you thought I messed up already, didn't you? Didn't YOU?! Ha!

4 comments:

C said...

nay, i dont think you messed up...

as i eat a small box of nerds candy, watermelon flavor no less, and drooling out the corner of me mouth cuz these little buggers make me over salivate!

i knew you'd come through somehow!!!

cuz you're a cheech and cheeches always come through...


hope you get snowed in!

Just Plain Tired said...

Snow in the forecast really never makes my day. But I'm old and winter just irritates me in general. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

OMG. As my a/c runs 24/7 and the sun is shining and HOT HOT HOT here.
Enjoy

Clippy Mat said...

Well that explains why I got the notification about the post yesterday a.m. but didn't actually get the post! I knew you hadn't messed up.
;-)