LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2/13/13

Wednesday, February 13, 2013
If you could send out valentines this year as you did back in grade school, what type of valentine would you send out to your blogosphere class?


 Ok, I'm taking the lazy way out of this one.


 These were just a few more that I liked.






Today is Magnum's birthday, but I got the gift.  I got to spend the afternoon with my Monkey!!

This is what she looked like when I got to my brother's.
 I love how her little butt is up in the air, and how her feet are crossed.  So damn cute!!
She's been a bit under the weather the past week or so, which is why I went to my brother's.  He didn't really want to take her out if he didn't have to.

After she woke up, she had lunch.  Naturally, lunch included a banana (duh!) and some of it ended up in her hair.  When she finished eating, I washed her up, and couldn't resist playing with her wet hair.  I thought I'd see how she looked with the same hairstyle as her favorite cousin.  I was laughing so hard, I almost couldn't take these pictures!











Pretty close, right?

 I know this video sucks, but I took it, so you're stuck watching it.  Or don't.  I'll never know!


When my brother got home, I left right away to get home to Magnum.  He actually got home earlier than I anticipated.  We went and picked up some soup for my mom, who's been sick this week, (it's her favorite beet soup from the Lithuanian restaurant down the street) then brought it to her.  Then we left to meet Stud for dinner.  We had a lovely dinner, and now I'm ready to hit the sack.  I'm pretty sure Magnum is already asleep. :(

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I will say it again, it's just too bad that no one loves that baby. And yes, nothing better than a sleeping baby with her tush in the air. And don't think I don't recognize the baby tent on her crib. I guess she is a true monkey and an escape artist.

Beet soup? That sounds like a nightmare to me. The only vegetable I won't ever touch again is beets. My dad made me eat a huge portion of them all the time as a kid and they gagged me.