LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

How lucky am I?

I can NOT believe it's happened again! It's a small one this time, but a prize nonetheless!! This email just arrived in my inbox:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You registered online for the IMAX Screening of Dolphins and Whales 3D, and have been selected as one of the winners!!

You are the recipient of a FAMILY 4 PACK of tickets to the IMAX screening of Dolphins and Whales 3D

The show is Tuesday, October 7th at 6:15pm.

Please read the following information carefully:
The movie begins at 6:15pm, and we recommend you arrive around 5:45pm
Show will run approximately 45 minutes.
Upon arrival, check in at the WLIT Table to claim your tickets.
The location of the movie is at the Navy Pier IMAX theatre (600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611)
You have a (4) pack of tickets waiting in YOUR name. If you can not make the screening and would like to give the passes to someone else, please photocopy your photo ID and give it to the person going in your place.
These tickets are not redeemable for any other movie, showtime, theater or prize. The tickets have no cash value.
Thanks for listening to WLIT! We hope to see you at the movie!!!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

SOOOO cool. I love Imax and I adore Dolphins and Whales. Do you have room for me?????
You are SO lucky!!!

Amy said...

I NEVER win anything. A cool place to check out if you haven't before is www.wantnot.net She does awesome give-aways and has great deals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.