Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why the hell does it bother me....

...that I just found out this morning from my son that the cocksucking jagoff and the homewrecking whore are getting married Friday? I knew they were getting married (do you recall the $10,000 ring!?) and I even knew it was going to be in October. I just didn't realize I would find out 4 days before. He's actually getting married on what would have been my sister's 16th anniversary, had she not have gotten divorced. I'm hoping that date brings him and HWW just as much luck. (What!? I'm already on the express train to hell!)

On a sidenote, it's going to be a busy weekend for my boy. CSJ's wedding Friday night, Homecoming Saturday night. Busy, busy, busy! I can't wait to see him in his suit, looking all handsome. I don't think I wrote about this, but the child had, at one point, 4 dates for the dance!! God help me, he's following right in his father's footsteps!

2 comments:

Suz said...

May they have a life full of veneral diseases.
Wow. where did that come from?
Who knew I was so evil.
Can't wait to see a pic of stud muffin in his suit.
4 dates??? what a playa'.
I don't think Lo is going this year, she can't find a dress to match her cast.
girls.

ChiTown Girl said...

Good God, Suz, I LOVE YOU!! If I could reach through this computer and squeeze you, I would! That may just be the exact sentiment I write in the wedding card I send them. haha!!