LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

I Heart Chicago

Last Friday, as I was driving to the $%#&ing meeting I had to go to for work, I was stewing about how much I didn't want to go, and how much it sucks that I can't just enjoy my summer vacation like I should be, blah, blah, blah.... Believe me, I was NOT a happy camper, but I've been making a very serious effort to try and find something positive every day to try and counteract all the CRAP I've been dealing with lately.

Then, as I was getting on the on-ramp for I55, I suddenly saw one of my favorite views of my beautiful city. Yes, yes, yes, I was taking pictures while driving again. So sue me! I did it for you, my Bloggy Buddies, cuz look at this!



This was the view as I was getting on 90/94. Even though it was kind of a hazy morning, it's still gorgeous.


I had plenty of time to snap pictures thanks to this:
Traffic sucks! I had to leave the meeting to drive all the back to school because New Principal needed to sign our time sheet, and then drive back. I snapped a few more pictures because the sun burned off a little of the haze by then.
Sweet Home, Chicago!!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I DO love Chicago!!!

Jen said...

I love Chicago, just not enough to move back. ; ) So I visit when I can!