LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boo hoo...

Just got back from taking my daddy to the airport. He's about to "serve his time" at the villa. This is the perfect little cherry on the shit sundae that life has been serving me lately. I know I still need to explain my 'pissed off' blurb. SO much has happened since then, I'm just too overwhelmed to write about it yet. I just found out yesterday that the board decided (at the last minute!) to give us Monday off for the holiday, so maybe I'll have some time to sit and dump all the 'shit' from my head to my keyboard. In the meantime, I'm going to go pout, cuz I miss my daddy.....

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am sure you will miss him...how come you never go with??? I think you should.
I hope things get better for you.
Suz

Gberger said...

It's so hard to say "goodbye," even for a little while, to those we love. I hope he has a pleasant time & that you have a bit of respite, yourself. You surely deserve a vacation!

Tracey Axnick said...

Hang in there, friend. Things will look up. Chin up!!

Katy said...

Pour yourself a glass of wine and I'll "toast" to peace, quiet, and drama-free living for you from across the continent.

(((hugs)))

PS, my word verif is rench. I wonder if that's "Hey y'all, come on down to the rench and wrangle some hosses" or more like "if you don't get your lazy, teenage butt out of bed I'm gonna hit you with this rench."

Jason, as himself said...

I'm glad for your day off, but some of this stuff doesn't sound so great! I'll be waiting...