LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I forgot to share this...

Last week, in the 'word work' center, one of my summer schoolers wrote this with her magnets.


Translation:

I'm terrified of monsters. Please help.

It made me laugh out loud, and I was actually really proud of this particular baby, as this was a pretty impressive sentence. However, given that this child is about to enter 2nd grade in 2 weeks, you can see why she's in the summer program. :(

P.S. MY DADDY WILL BE HOME IN 17 HOURS!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Only a teacher can totally read that...I saw it before your translation....and I thought WOW! a kindergartner did a great job. The upshot is that your lower kids are getting summer help- we have no $$ here for summer school this year :(
lMnop

jlo said...

I could read it too! ;) As a second grade teacher...thank you for helping him in summer school! Poor baby!

Laura said...

We must be living parallel lives! I just wrote about the classroom whiteboard we found on the street a few weeks ago! I sooo need those letter magnets!

Jason, as himself said...

Ohhh, I was thinking she was in K, and that she was doing great!

I totally knew what this said.

Katie said...

Magnetic letters are an awesome tool. I use them too along with white boards & erasable markers! Glad you are helping this student. (She'll be better off for it.)

Tracey Axnick said...

That is so darn cute!