LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm gonna need a nap...

With all the crap going on in my life, and the stress I've been under lately, I've been having LOTS of trouble sleeping. I finally fell asleep at about 11 last night, only to wake up at about 1:30. I haven't been able to fall back asleep, and it's now about 5:30. I just can not turn my brain off. So many things are swirling around in there, it's making me crazy. Literally. If I don't get some sleep soon, I'm going to lose it. Actually, I did lose it yesterday, and unleashed quite a tirade on my poor little Stud Muffin. Trust me, he had it coming, but maybe not quite at the level he got it. I'll be apologizing to him in an hour and a half, or so, when I wake him up. Ah...guess I'd better go clear a spot on the shelf for my Mother of the Year Award...

5 comments:

Bestest Friend said...

"my Mother of the Year Award..."....sorry, you'll have to wrestle ME for it!! hahaha

Left you a message....call me!!

Me said...

Awww, I'm sure Stud understands and will forgive. You are human! I hope you get some sleep. xoxo

jlo said...

Don't beat yourself up AND take 1 tylenol PM. It will let you fall back asleep if you wake up during the night. I have the same problem and Tylenol PM is my best friend. You won't wake up groggy either. Take it at like 9:00 pm and you should be fine.

Beth said...

I think we all have those moments when we lose it. And I hope you get some sleep soon. Insomnia sucks!

On the other hand, I would like to point out that I have never gotten the award for Mother of the Year. Hell, I haven't even been nominated! What is up with that?!

P.S. The word verification is "corklike" and that just made my day!

miss r said...

:( I hope life gets better. Knowing you, you're still smiling. Love you!