LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Am I really that naive?

Apparently, I'm the only one who couldn't figure out the underlying message here. My Bestest Friend tried to tell me, but then when Pissed Off left me a similar comment, I clicked on the link she provided and spent a good chunk of time reading a series of posts about this whole thing. (Scroll down to July 27). There is now a movement to boycott Donors Choose. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Up until yesterday, I thought Donors Choose was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now, I don't know what to think. I don't want to really go into this too deeply, as I'm not looking to debate with anyone, or climb up on a soapbox, but I'm really disappointed.

1 comment:

C said...

all i know cheech is that you are a kind, caring person and are always trying to make the world a better place, even when youre stressed out and too busy to put your shoes on... dont feel bad about this, just try to understand it and if you cant make it better- fuck it.